July 2019 meeting: Cliff Effects – Review of Current Efforts & Next Steps –
- PULSE Briefing: Survey of Legislation to Ameliorate the Cliff Effect by Women’s Fund of Greater Cincinnati Fdn.
- OSG Priority Bill hearing – S.31 bill Fact sheet & testimony
- Federal changes to SNAP & potential loss of SNAP benefits – Pat Baker, MLRI
May 2019 Meeting: Housing and Childcare – – Children’s Health Watch Report release:
March 2019 meeting: The Care that Works Campaign & OSG Legislative and Budget Priorities –
- Care that Works Campaign – Lindsay McCluskey, Deputy Director at Community Labor United.
- OSG Legislative Priority 2019-20 Fact sheet & OSG FY2020 Budget Fact sheet
January 2019 meeting: Finalizing OSG Legislative & Budget Priorities 2019-20 –
November 2018 meeting: Overview of Learn to Earn & OSG Advocacy Priorities 2019-2020 –
- Overview of Learn to Earn – Amy Kershaw, Dept. of Transitional Assistance and Theresa Rowland, Commonwealth Corporation.
- Visioning Day – Data input from Families – Libby Hayes, Homes For Families
September 2018 meeting: On Solid Ground – Legislative and Budget Outcomes & 2019-20 Priority Setting –
July 2018 meeting: Evaluation & Outcomes of Economic Mobility programs (Secure Jobs) –
- Evaluation Report of Secure Jobs program– Sara Chaganti, Project Manager and Tatjana Meschede, Principal Investigator at the Institute on Assets & Social Policy (IASP)
May 2018 meeting: Economic Mobility programs: Components, Outcomes and Families’ Perspective –
- Metro Housing|Boston Self Sufficiency Programs
- Project Hope – Partners in Career & Workforce Development (PCWD) Program
Older meeting materials: