Testimonies submitted to different Committees by our Coalition and our members in support of relevant legislation:
S.31, An Act providing for coordinated data and assistance to address family homelessness
- On Solid Ground Coalition
- List of Organizations that provided supporting testimonies – EMPath, CHAPA, Children’s Health Watch, Homes For Families, Horizons For Homeless Children, CHAPA, On Family Inc., Jane Doe Inc., Regional Housing Network, Western Mass Network to End Homelessness, Service Net Shelter services, City of Northampton.
Letter to the Legislature to request Lift the Cap Veto override in the FY19 Budget
Letter to the Governor in support of the Conference Committee FY19 Budget
“An Act Relative to Economic Development in Commonwealth” (S.2625)
“An Act Providing Child Care Assistance to Homeless Families” (H.2796/ S.257)
“An Act Financing the Production & Preservation of Housing for Low & Moderate Income Residents” (H.3925)
“An Act Relative to Interagency Efforts to Reduce and Prevent Homelessness” (H.2245 / S.725); “An Act Relative to Economic Mobility and Stability Program” (H.3020 / S.724); and “An Act Relative to the Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program” (S.719)
“An Act relative to public assistance for working families and the creation of a pilot program to address the impacts of cliff effects in Springfield” (S79/H2807)
- Dr. Randy Albelda, Professor of Economics and Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Social Policy
- Ruthie Liberman,Vice President of Public Policy at Economic Mobility Pathways (EMPath)
- Jeffrey Hayden, Vice President of Business and Community Services at Holyoke Community College
- Dr. Marija Bingulac
“An Act improving public health through a common application for core food, health and safety-net programs” (S612)
- Allison Bovell, Children’s HealthWatch.
- Juell Frazier, Member of Witnessess to Hunger, Boston and On Solid Ground Coalition Steering Committee Member.
“An Act Improving the Earned Income Tax Credit for Healthy Families” (S1521/H1504)
“An Act to Lift the Cap on Kids” (S34/H85)
“An Act Improving Public Health Through a Common Application for Core
Food, Health and Safety-Net Programs” (S612/H101)