These are copies of actual testimonies submitted by individuals from the organizations in the On Solid Ground Coalition in support of:
“An Act Relative to Interagency Efforts to Reduce and Prevent Homelessness” (H.2245 / S.725); “An Act Relative to Economic Mobility and Stability Program” (H.3020 / S.724); and “An Act Relative to the Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program” (S.719)
“An Act relative to public assistance for working families and the creation of a pilot program to address the impacts of cliff effects in Springfield” (S79/H2807)
- Dr. Randy Albelda, Professor of Economics and Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Social Policy
- Ruthie Liberman,Vice President of Public Policy at Economic Mobility Pathways (EMPath)
- Jeffrey Hayden, Vice President of Business and Community Services at Holyoke Community College
“An Act improving public health through a common application for core food, health and safety-net programs” (S612)
- Allison Bovell, Children’s HealthWatch.
- Juell Frazier, Member of Witnessess to Hunger, Boston and On Solid Ground Coalition Steering Committee Member.
“An Act Improving the Earned Income Tax Credit for Healthy Families” (S1521/H1504)
“An Act to Lift the Cap on Kids” (S34/H85)
“An Act Improving Public Health Through a Common Application for Core
Food, Health and Safety-Net Programs” (S612/H101)