As the Legislative session ended in July 2018, On Solid Ground had many legislative and budget wins.
Moving forward, we shall be collaborating with our members and more organizations to create a shared policy agenda for 2019-2020 building on the current efforts and policy wins. As a cross-sector Coalition we seek your input on our priorities and next steps through a working document or a ‘Policy Spreadsheet’.
On Solid Ground Policy Spreadsheet
This is a google spreadsheet that can be viewed and commented on by everyone and thus becomes a working document for policy agenda setting.
Instructions for providing input on the Spreadsheet:
- Click on the link below to access the spreadsheet. You do not require a gmail account to access the sheet.
- Right click on the cell or box and you shall see a comment window.
- You shall see 3 options –
- Insert Comment
- Get link to this cell
- Click on Insert Comment and type your comment in the comment box.
- Please put your Name/ Initials after the comment.
- Type your comment in the comment box and hit the Comment button.